Boffin access Conferences, the largest Open Access Publisher and Scientific Events Organizer, publishing more than 400 Open Access journals and organizing more than 300 scientific events per year offers membership to students.
Boffin access Conferenceswould like to invite speakers to submit their research for inclusion in the Cancer & Stem cell Research 2019 scientific program.
Poster Display Guidelines
- Maximum size is 1 meter by 1 meter (3.3 ft. x 3.3 ft.)
- Oversized posters cannot be accommodated.
- All the Requirements like Poster Board and push pins/adhesive will be provided at the meeting.
- Text and figures legible 3-5 feet away.
- Light background with dark colored text is easier to read.
- Visual aids and graphics must be Relevant to the information which you are presenting in the poster.
- Graphics should be of the highresolution.
- The Abstract should include the Title, Authors and their Affiliations, Introduction, Materials and Methods, Results, Conclusions, References, Acknowledgments, Contact Information along with short Biography of 30-50 words.
- The competition is open to all the students (includes Graduates, Post Graduates and Research Scholars not above the age of 35).
- You can submit your Abstract either online or by email.
- If at all the registered author or the poster presenter is unable to attend the conference he or she may send analternate person who can be a co-author or any member from the same institution. If at all the winner is a substitute, then he or she will be Receive the award but not the registered author or contestant.
- All the ones who have to present their poster need to register before the deadline of abstract submission.